Sunday, August 14, 2011

Reduce usage of Water








As every one knew, water is the most important element in our life. I'm not going to talk about the importance of water but, i will talk about the ways and the importance of reduce usage of water in daily basis. There are many ways to reduce usage of water. First, public education about the importance of water and explain the consequences of wasting the water. Second, treatment of wastewater and reuse for agricultural purposes instead of using the pure water to Water plants. Studies show that using of the treated water has no side effect on the plants and the humans also. This process, we use it in my country and many people get huge benefits form this project especially the farmers because, the can save money by using the treated water. Third, impose regular fees on the water users and also, impose punishments on who extravagant in the using of water. Fourth, using of household equipment to help reduce water consumption. For example, replace the regular water taps withe modified taps designed especially to reduce water consumption. We use that kind of taps in my home in Saudi Arabia. some time it drive my crazy because, it's reduce the the amount of water comes out from tap but, it's really do a great work to save water. 







Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. I am going to tell the clause ' this is what I think'
    This clause like the law of conservation of energy : It states that the total amount of energy in a system remains constant over time (is said to be conserved over time). A consequence of this law is that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed: it can only be transformed from one state to another.
    For example , in agricultural if we use the pure water I think , the excess water will evaporates or it will go deep into the ground.
    So, the water will stay on the same quantity ; it can only be transformed form one state to another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what you came up with is super correct and effective! Because your country is actually short of water resource! But you said your country had taken a lot of steps to solve this problem,it's good!Hope the situation will be much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm~~ your topic is same as me, but you do a better job than me. Your article is very useful and almost cover every aspects of saving water, and i just talk about the daily. Ummm~~ I like the idea of improving the fee,and it will help normal families reduce wasting water. And at that time, we don't need to tell them what they should do to reduce the usage of water, they will come up with a lot of idea to do that.haha~~~~~~But maybe to those very rich persons will not helpful.

    I like this article, very good~~haha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. يوسف

    This is very true, in fact, my apartment has water conserving taps on the sink and shower. When I first moved in there I complained about that, but the owner of the property was committed to conserving water, so he would not allow me to change the taps. I think it's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Could You please Feed my fish ?