Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wonderful Weekend " BUT " !!






Hello

   Last weekend was a little bit different for me. I went with my friends to Niagara Falls we spent a great time there. Also i rode the boat and saw the water falls very close and it's looks amazing. But,Misfortune happened to me when we came back from the city of Buffalo that I lost the wallet in the bus. I didn't feel that i lost it until I arrived at home and took a warm bath and relaxed after that long tired trip we hadAfter that my friend Naseem called and said : Hi Yousif, do you want to go with us to the Wegmans? I said yes I want to go with you guys. At this moment i searched for my wallet but, i couldn't found it. Then i started suffering and thinking of bad thing could happen to me if i couldn't found it. Immediately i called my friend Yuan and told him about the situation.He told me to not worry we will find it for youInstead of going to the Wegmans with my friends, we went to college to look for my wallet in the place we got off from the bus. unfortunately, we couldn't found it. Then I went back to my apartment with my sadness and hopelessness.Then i contacted with some officials at the college and told them about the missing wallet. They communicated with the bus and told them to look for it in the bus number '446'. After a long period of waiting and worrying, they called me back in next day and told me they had found it. Finally i got my wallet back with out any missing things. And my friend told me " You are the most lucky guy among the unluckiest guys in the world" 

personal advice: Please everyone pay attention to your staff specially when you on a trip to the Niagara Falls by  Yellow school bus .

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Haha~~~Yousif, you are humour~~~Yes,you are the most lucky guy among the unluckiest guys in the world.Next time you should take more care for your stuffs.I hope this will not happen again.Best wishes,haha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yousif,

    Thanks for sharing your experience and your words of caution.

    When things like this happen, I often consider whether it is "luck" that determines our fortune or the course of events, or whether it is in some way due to who we are and how we lead our lives?

    Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that the fate is written since the human exists , but no one knows what will happen to us except God. God knows what will happen and what was happened before and what is not going to happen and if it was happened, how it will be happen.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Could You please Feed my fish ?