Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rochester Museum & Science Center





Rochester Museum & Science Center










Friday 

MAY 27/11


   I visited the museum and it is contains several different sections and I have visited most of the them. First, I visited the weather section and it's contains many of the facts and the things that explain some natural phenomena that occur in our world. After that, I went to the Department of extinct animals and it's contains some of the structures of large animals such as dinosaurs Mammoth . Finally, I went to the department of Indian and I got to know their history and way 
of life in the past and I saw a lot of things that were previously used in there live.

Here there are some pictures I toke form the museum
























I would like to thank Ms.Debra for that trip. I really enjoy and learn a lot of new informations . 


Thank you,,
yousif



3 comments:

  1. Amazing photo...

    I wished to visited this place ... but I'll do by myself in the coming days

    (hhhhh)
    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you are free from the home work .

    (( If you wont to go there !! don't tell Lienda)) because she will tell you to write a book about what you see and do in the Museum >> i hope she don't read this comment.
    hhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I was going to bring a book for her to read about the museum first, and then ask her to write a book about it! :) Just kidding! I'm sorry you were not able to go, Manal. Look forward to hearing stories in the morning.

    Thank you for your account of your trip, Yousif, and for the great pictures. It sounds like you had the opportunity to see quite a lot. What was your favorite part? No ice cream?

    ReplyDelete

Could You please Feed my fish ?